Author Topic: Kenneth Zohore  (Read 197459 times)

zippyandbungle

• WBA Coach

Re: Kenneth Zohore
« Reply #1175 on: January 31, 2023, 09:07:41 PM »
Pound for pound one of the worst signings this club has ever made.

There was nothing in him previously to justify spending such large sums of money on him.
And yet their are people on social media wishing him the best for the future…I hope every day for the rest of his life he makes a cuppa in the morning and keeps forgetting to buy milk…lazy git
If youre going to get told off, get told off for doing something not for doing nothing..

alex1

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1176 on: January 31, 2023, 09:12:16 PM »
I think he has connections to Odense, maybe played there. Knows people there.
Einstein: A definition of insanity- someone who takes the same action time after time, even though previously it's always ended in failure

gazberg

• WBA Manager

« Reply #1177 on: January 31, 2023, 09:13:01 PM »
This is what he's said tonight

"I am really happy that I can come home and play again. I know the place and I know people in the club," Zohore told OB's official website. "I had a really good period the last time I was here, so I have good memories from there. I had a really good time in OB, and Steffen Nielsen has been really good to me, so he is also very important to me now going back to Odense.

"Since the last time I was in OB, I have gotten older, and I myself think that I have improved, so I hope that I can help win football matches, play and score some goals. It will be fun to see the fans again. They were really nice to me last time, and there are also some who have written to me over the past few years that I should come home to Odense, so it's great that it's now working."

Wish you'd gone home years ago pal.

mulliganstired

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1178 on: January 31, 2023, 09:20:08 PM »
Muppet.  If we all stop posting on this thread it will soon be out of sight, like him.

costa blanca baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1179 on: January 31, 2023, 09:42:10 PM »
This isn’t going to be popular, but well done that man. He got involved in an industry abroad that is awash with money, did very little, and can now brag to his mates back in Odense that he earned more, and paid less in taxes then any of them. More fool us as a club and business. That’s football!!
Humanity is a parade of fools, and I’m at the front of it...twirling the baton.

BaggieBoy04

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1180 on: January 31, 2023, 09:48:42 PM »
We need players with character and ability. You could, dare I say, find 11 players from the West Midlands Regional League who'd all bust a gut for the cause. Doesn't mean to say they'd achieve much success.
As I watch that most weekends you would. I think Darlo's squad would love to play in the EFL even National League Weather Manager or them Darlo doing well in Midland Premier Divison where in 2nd but fell behind as games got called off. They also thank the fans and are nice blokes. Obviously though give them EFL money and they may not do the miles they do at the level as they will  be making a killing and quit there jobs. That's what money does however maybe Like BTA lower league players will take the opportunity and run with it to prove something
Albion Pride Of The Black Country

DevonInStripes

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #1181 on: January 31, 2023, 09:49:46 PM »
The name of our employee who suggested to Dowling or  Bilic that  we sign him was who exactly ? I wonder if he is still at the club ?

gazberg

• WBA Manager

« Reply #1182 on: January 31, 2023, 09:52:38 PM »
The name of our employee who suggested to Dowling or  Bilic that  we sign him was who exactly ? I wonder if he is still at the club ?

Kenny was a Dowling special

BaggieBoy04

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1183 on: January 31, 2023, 09:56:43 PM »
Wasn't this guy wearing Number 9 the number or true Albion Greats, ie The King, Cyrille, Pretty sure Bomber wore Number 9, Super Bob and more. People who bled Blue and White. We signed him a year after Cyrille died he took Number 9 and he did nothing wearing it what a disgrace the fact he wore number 9 makes me sick. Goodbye Ken close the door on your way out and good riddance are I don't like slating players but did he nothing. 3rd worse signing under Lai. Burke, Zohore and someone Lai signed himself who couldn't play over Work Permit issues so technically not his fault but Zhang Yuning wasn't Gregorz Krychiowak also loaned under Lai he was useless to.
Albion Pride Of The Black Country

caravanc58

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie

« Reply #1184 on: January 31, 2023, 09:58:52 PM »
The mad world of football where a player does nothing for years but still finds another club more stupid than ours.

costa blanca baggie

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #1185 on: January 31, 2023, 10:11:04 PM »
The mad world of football where a player does nothing for years but still finds another club more stupid than ours.
He had his world given to him. He’s going back to finish his short career back home. He’s played the perfect footballer ace card. On his birthday as well. That’s football!!
Humanity is a parade of fools, and I’m at the front of it...twirling the baton.

gazberg

• WBA Manager

« Reply #1186 on: January 31, 2023, 10:12:00 PM »
The definition of 'work smarter, not harder'.

Saw a mug in Dowling and rode him to retirement

mateinone

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #1187 on: January 31, 2023, 10:13:56 PM »
Thank goodness this sage is over!!
Never been more happy to see a player leave the club

alex1

• WBA Coach

« Reply #1188 on: January 31, 2023, 10:18:44 PM »
This isn’t going to be popular, but well done that man. He got involved in an industry abroad that is awash with money, did very little, and can now brag to his mates back in Odense that he earned more, and paid less in taxes then any of them. More fool us as a club and business. That’s football!!
I'm sure there are some used car dealers and insurance salesmen who use the same type of logic when chatting to their mates. Doesn't make them people to be admired.
Einstein: A definition of insanity- someone who takes the same action time after time, even though previously it's always ended in failure

BigFrank20

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #1189 on: April 11, 2024, 07:37:17 PM »
Seeing his name appear in the accounts thread got me to wondering where he was now?
As far as I can see he is without a club which would seem to say an awful lot!
COYB
BoingBoing, a Baggie born and a Baggie I shall die (one day)