Author Topic: Tyrone Mears  (Read 60950 times)

LiamTheBaggie

• Administrator
  • WBA Manager

• @westbromcom

Re: Tyrone Mears
« Reply #275 on: January 30, 2019, 12:42:43 PM »
If you wish to insult the club (that you purport to support) with inane slurs such as 'insane', carry on. Rather diminishes the thrust of your argument imo.
And, I repeat, just how do you know what efforts were made to recruit, and where the failures lie??

I think other posters within this thread have highlighted perfectly that I did not call the club insane. Which all seems a rather pointless argument.

I also never accused them of a lack of effort - or sitting on their hands as you stated previously.

I can see that attempts was made (Tavernier for starters) but the club failed to sign a permanent right back which would resolve the problem. The fact we didn't sign a right back was insane.

And you know perfectly well that's what I mean..
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

Follow WestBrom.com on twitter - https://twitter.com/WestBromcom

Albionic

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #276 on: January 30, 2019, 12:44:34 PM »
Can a club be insane ? I think not, just saying !
the road to the summit has dips, keep the faith when navigating those dips !!
Albion Family !!!

Wigmore

• Junior Baggie

« Reply #277 on: January 30, 2019, 12:51:45 PM »
Wow, you must have some serious meltdowns behind that screen of yours regarding a lot of the absolute tripe which passes for opinion on here at times  ;D  ;) ......
Not at all, but thanks for your concern. :D  ;D
I am more saddened that posters seem to delight in belittling players who play for WBAFC.
In Mears' case the abuse and denigration far exceeds the criticism his performances merit imo.

I rarely bother to look at over-moderated, moribund websites, filled with fatuous opinions and factually inaccurate statements. As I also abstain from participation on any other platform (Facebook et al) my meltdown quota is well under control. ;)
Having been subjected to the frustrations of 900+ attended WBA games, the current internet irritation factors are a mere bagatelle.  ;D

Albionic

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #278 on: January 30, 2019, 12:54:15 PM »
Not at all, but thanks for your concern. :D  ;D
I am more saddened that posters seem to delight in belittling players who play for WBAFC.
In Mears' case the abuse and denigration far exceeds the criticism his performances merit imo.

I rarely bother to look at over-moderated, moribund websites, filled with fatuous opinions and factually inaccurate statements. As I also abstain from participation on any other platform (Facebook et al) my meltdown quota is well under control. ;)
Having been subjected to the frustrations of 900+ attended WBA games, the current internet irritation factors are a mere bagatelle.  ;D

I guess that these (enboldened) would not include yours!  The arrogance of that statement is staggering - Just Saying !
the road to the summit has dips, keep the faith when navigating those dips !!
Albion Family !!!