Author Topic: Slaven Bilic  (Read 670362 times)

Atomic

• WBA Coach

Re: Slaven Bilic
« Reply #975 on: June 28, 2020, 01:50:13 PM »

we have lost almost every match Hegazi has started

Again, nonsense

baggie82

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #976 on: June 28, 2020, 01:50:40 PM »
That’s a bit angry.
I get the sentiment but , we have lost almost every match Hegazi has started , so even just on ratios Bartley comes out on top.
I also think he is much better this year than last....and would add that Semi always looks better next to Kyle (or at least less panicked)

Thank you, Atomic, you need to learn some manners. No need to be so aggressive. The above post is spot on.

Atomic

• WBA Coach

« Reply #977 on: June 28, 2020, 01:52:51 PM »
Thank you, Atomic, you need to learn some manners. No need to be so aggressive. The above post is spot on.

What you said was rubbish, simple as that. If you don't want to be picked up for saying things that are factually untrue then check your facts.

zippyandbungle

• WBA Coach

« Reply #978 on: June 28, 2020, 01:53:01 PM »

Again, nonsense
Are you in a bad mood today ...relax ...we can’t lose again until Wednesday .
If youre going to get told off, get told off for doing something not for doing nothing..

zippyandbungle

• WBA Coach

« Reply #979 on: June 28, 2020, 01:54:14 PM »
What you said was rubbish, simple as that. If you don't want to be picked up for saying things that are factually untrue then check your facts.
If you don’t want to be picked up about stuff ...start with dialect

If you want to be taken seriously, I suggest your facts straight
If youre going to get told off, get told off for doing something not for doing nothing..

Atomic

• WBA Coach

« Reply #980 on: June 28, 2020, 01:54:31 PM »
Are you in a bad mood today ...relax ...we can’t lose again until Wednesday .

I am a bit. I always am when we lose. Usually lasts a couple of days then I'm ok again.

baggie82

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #981 on: June 28, 2020, 01:54:50 PM »

You can point out the mistake in the post without launching in an abusive meltdown. The wider point remains that we lost more regularly with Hegazi playing and our best partnership this season has plainly been Ajayi with Bartley.

Atomic

• WBA Coach

« Reply #982 on: June 28, 2020, 02:00:26 PM »
You can point out the mistake in the post without launching in an abusive meltdown. The wider point remains that we lost more regularly with Hegazi playing and our best partnership this season has plainly been Ajayi with Bartley.

We've lost games because since around Christmas when Diangana was injured our front players haven't been creating or scoring goals. Nothing to do with centre backs.

It changed when Robinson came in we went 433 and looked outstanding.

Then Sawyers got suspended Bilic messed the midfield up changing two positions instead of one. Robinson went off the boil and we started failing to score again.

Now Bilic has completely lost it since the lockdown, bombing players out, changing the system and basically making a mess that didnt need making.

This is probably why I'm fed up.

baggie82

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #983 on: June 28, 2020, 02:05:51 PM »

We've lost games because since around Christmas when Diangana was injured our front players haven't been creating or scoring goals. Nothing to do with centre backs.

It changed when Robinson came in we went 433 and looked outstanding.

Then Sawyers got suspended Bilic messed the midfield up changing two positions instead of one. Robinson went off the boil and we started failing to score again.

Now Bilic has completely lost it since the lockdown, bombing players out, changing the system and basically making a mess that didnt need making.

This is probably why I'm fed up.

I agree, our inconsistency isn't down to one decision. The team selection post lock-down have been all wrong. I'm praying we can turn it around this week.

liverbaggie

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #984 on: June 28, 2020, 02:05:57 PM »
Do you know what lads,I'm fed up with the excuses.
Put out an attacking team on Wednesday with Grosiki and Pereira on the wings and Robinson up top and krov at 10 then attack in all remaining games because if we start winning Brentford can't catch us

baggie82

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #985 on: June 28, 2020, 02:07:11 PM »
Do you know what lads,I'm fed up with the excuses.
Put out an attacking team on Wednesday with Grosiki and Pereira on the wings and Robinson up top and krov at 10 then attack in all remaining games because if we start winning Brentford can't catch us

That's the approach I would have liked to have seen against Birmingham. I felt like we played with the hand-brake on and was waiting for something to happen rather than forcing the issue.

Atomic

• WBA Coach

« Reply #986 on: June 28, 2020, 02:07:16 PM »
I agree, our inconsistency isn't down to one decision. The team selection post lock-down have been all wrong. I'm praying we can turn it around this week.

Me too mate. Massive two games coming up. Six points now would be enormous for us.

smethwickw

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #987 on: June 28, 2020, 02:51:39 PM »
The last two teams selections haven’t been great but until we start playing with some tempo and start to move off the ball then it really doesn’t matter who we pick.
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部    = Lai Guochuan, get out of our club

paulosull

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #988 on: June 29, 2020, 10:33:01 AM »
Anyone know who are our fitness and conditioning coaches? Because Bilic needs to get answers on why his players look like there running on empty.

rajesh-wba

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #989 on: June 29, 2020, 11:35:49 AM »
Anyone know who are our fitness and conditioning coaches? Because Bilic needs to get answers on why his players look like there running on empty.

I believe our fitness coach is Nick Davies. Ex West Ham and Norwich. Funnily enough Gary O'Neill did make the comment that he was his "fittest" under Davies at Norwich.

tommcneill

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #990 on: June 29, 2020, 11:37:31 AM »
I believe our fitness coach is Nick Davies. Ex West Ham and Norwich. Funnily enough Gary O'Neill did make the comment that he was his "fittest" under Davies at Norwich.

I was about to mention that snippet aswell

Supposed to be a good fitness coach.

I think if we win our next 2 we will go on a run
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

its not just the winning thats important...its rubbing the losers face in it after that counts

KN22

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #991 on: June 29, 2020, 01:00:58 PM »
Has to fall on his sword.

Absolutely ridiculous statement.

paulosull

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #992 on: June 29, 2020, 01:19:53 PM »
Thought he looked a bit frazzled Friday night, Suprised he kept the inept Phillips in team.

lewisant

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #993 on: June 29, 2020, 06:35:39 PM »
People saying he looked "stressed" "frazzled" etc...doesn't he always look like that!?

AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #994 on: June 29, 2020, 06:40:21 PM »
People saying he looked "stressed" "frazzled" etc...doesn't he always look like that!?

Yes agreed, because he is totally absorbed in the game.

If you also watch him on pre and post match interviews, he can’t keep still as he is living the whole experience, good, bad and indifferent
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部

Beware of Speculation! = the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #995 on: June 29, 2020, 07:15:52 PM »

I always get the feeling he'd look more comfortable with a fag on the go to be honest. That or looking at his next victim through the cross hairs of a sniper rifle. Very intense is our Slaven  ;D .
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.

paulosull

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #996 on: June 29, 2020, 07:18:37 PM »
not the way he looked against Brentford, like he new something was wrong. Saw him and said to the better half we ain't going to win this.

zippyandbungle

• WBA Coach

« Reply #997 on: June 29, 2020, 07:37:23 PM »
I always get the feeling he'd look more comfortable with a fag on the go to be honest. That or looking at his next victim through the cross hairs of a sniper rifle. Very intense is our Slaven  ;D .
Hopefully he doesn’t pass the rifle on to the 11 “soilders” or them pigeons could be in trouble

lewisant

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #998 on: June 30, 2020, 02:36:41 PM »
not the way he looked against Brentford, like he new something was wrong. Saw him and said to the better half we ain't going to win this.

Were we not all watching it thinking that?! I don't understand the point here. The team clearly weren't performing and he looks uncomfortable - good?!

Webby

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #999 on: June 30, 2020, 07:34:07 PM »
Huge pressure on him to get it right tomorrow. The gap is 2 points
Love, Live, Life, and I'm dead. - "Weezy F. Baby"