West Brom Dot Com

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Tony Pulis
« Last post by mikehy on Today at 10:06:37 PM »
I don't think I can take another season of 25% possession, no proper fullbacks, awful uninspiring midfielders, out of position players, no pace throughout the team and a lone striker isolated 40 yards on his own with no hope of even getting a decent half chance.

Just as he looked like he was getting somewhere, TP has reverted to type and we are absolute dross to watch again. I have no confidence he will sort the squad out in the summer either, looking at squad depth ours is the weakest in the league - not sure we've even got 18 senior pros. We still have no fullbacks or pace (not entirely TP's fault, we've been saying this since 2010).
Neither can I. This dinosaur needs to now leave our club. Pulis go please
West Bromwich Albion FC / Re: Salomon Rondon
« Last post by wba_1996 on Today at 09:49:19 PM »
Where would he go?

Think he'll want out and we'll sell to the highest bidder. Probably a Europa League club in Spain/France/Italy or China.
« Last post by wba_1996 on Today at 09:45:27 PM »
I don't think I can take another season of 25% possession, no proper fullbacks, awful uninspiring midfielders, out of position players, no pace throughout the team and a lone striker isolated 40 yards on his own with no hope of even getting a decent half chance.

Just as he looked like he was getting somewhere, TP has reverted to type and we are absolute dross to watch again. I have no confidence he will sort the squad out in the summer either, looking at squad depth ours is the weakest in the league - not sure we've even got 18 senior pros. We still have no fullbacks or pace (not entirely TP's fault, we've been saying this since 2010).
« Last post by Adder on Today at 09:43:12 PM »
Leicester fans I was talking to in the pub said more than once 'but you're 8th you've had a great season' - which is right.
Again, one or two injuries and an ageing squad doesn't help at this time of year. Last year we missed Brunt and Morrison, this year it's Phillips - we haven't got the strength in depth to keep going throughout the season.
Let's see what the summer brings.
« Last post by TheBrom on Today at 09:39:15 PM »
Can't see him staying either if I'm honest, he looks fed up and I don't blame him. Doesn't matter who we have up front under Pulis though, they won't be scoring many goals.

Where would he go?
Next Match Forum - 06/05 Burnley (A) / Re: Pre Match Chat
« Last post by Adder on Today at 09:35:26 PM »
....and the same chronic lack of firepower made worse by injuries
« Last post by wba_1996 on Today at 09:31:12 PM »
Can't see him staying either if I'm honest, he looks fed up and I don't blame him. Doesn't matter who we have up front under Pulis though, they won't be scoring many goals.
General Football & Sports / Re: Boxing Thread
« Last post by Adder on Today at 09:24:23 PM »
I honestly can't see Fury stepping foot in the ring with Joshua. Fury won't get his fitness levels up.
That's what Steve Bunce said this morning - 'Fury has to get his mind right and lose about 6 stone which is asking a lot'.
« Last post by BB74 on Today at 09:20:06 PM »
I honestly can't see Fury stepping foot in the ring with Joshua. Fury won't get his fitness levels up.
« Last post by Adder on Today at 09:18:27 PM »
Missed the game yesterday to go and have to say it's by far the greatest sporting event I've ever seen.
Good move and lucky man
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10