Author Topic: Southampton vs Sheffield Wednesday  (Read 2619 times)

Cunningham

Southampton vs Sheffield Wednesday
« on: March 19, 2011, 06:05:40 PM »
Anyone else watching it? God the standard compared to the Premiership is awful no wonder Chris Wood manages the odd goal for Brighton  ;).

Lord Megson has a poor side at Wednesday looks like he has them reasonably well organised but individually they are abysmal.

As for Saints what all the fuss is about regarding Chamberlain I don't know (his dad was better). Lallana has been poor as well.

Everytime Lord Megson appears on camera I find myself bowing. Am I weird?  :D

Dan

• WBA Coach

Re: Southampton vs Sheffield Wednesday
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 06:07:41 PM »
Quiet unfair to judge Chamberlain on the basis of one half tbh. He's ripped plenty of teams apart this season and was impresssive against Man U as well.

Cunningham

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 06:09:09 PM »
Quiet unfair to judge Chamberlain on the basis of one half tbh. He's ripped plenty of teams apart this season and was impresssive against Man U as well.

Yeah true I'd like to see a fair bit more of the boy. Didn't think he did great against Man United to be honest either but like you say need to see more of him to judge properly.

Cunningham

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2011, 06:45:12 PM »
Southampton in front now goal from a corner Meggo won't be happy.

Watching this I can't help feel that Wednesday are crying out for a Darren Moore, Andy Johnson and Geoff Horsfield.

Cunningham

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2011, 06:46:39 PM »
2-0 now.

WBASPE77

• WBA Manager

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2011, 06:50:09 PM »
Ive been so suprised at how bad Sheff Wed have done, I thought Megson owuld have made them tougher to beat, but they are still giving plenty of goals away.
WBAFC
MIB
Chester FC
Rangers FC

Cunningham

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2011, 06:53:06 PM »
Ive been so suprised at how bad Sheff Wed have done, I thought Megson owuld have made them tougher to beat, but they are still giving plenty of goals away.

To be fair I don't know what anyone could do with these players he's got they are truely awful. He's just brought in two central defenders and one of them couldn't get in Scunthorpes team. That just about sums it up.

WBASPE77

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2011, 06:54:41 PM »
Looking at some of Wedensdays players you would expect them to do better in this Divsion, the likes of Weaver, Teale.
WBAFC
MIB
Chester FC
Rangers FC

Cunningham

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2011, 06:56:08 PM »
Looking at some of Wedensdays players you would expect them to do better in this Divsion, the likes of Weaver, Teale.

Weaver's out injured though. Teale has been disappointing this game, looks like he's lost his legs a bit.

WBASPE77

• WBA Manager

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2011, 06:58:50 PM »
Just looking at some of the other players in that team, they should be doing better than 16th.
WBAFC
MIB
Chester FC
Rangers FC