Author Topic: Ticket reduction offer.  (Read 510 times)

tegga

• Youth Baggie

Ticket reduction offer.
« on: November 24, 2022, 05:22:15 PM »
What's the chances of a game selling out anytime soon. I've noticed season ticket holders can take a friend for the price of only a tenner for the Rotherham game, and also there is any offer for cheaper tickets for the Preston game in the Christmas holiday. You would think with the recent results, positivity and hopefully a climb up the league we would gain more interest. If we can get a good result at Sunderland, surely the team deserve a sold out Hawthorns for the next home game. If we don't, does that say something about our fan base?

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

Re: Ticket reduction offer.
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2022, 06:45:59 PM »
What's the chances of a game selling out anytime soon. I've noticed season ticket holders can take a friend for the price of only a tenner for the Rotherham game, and also there is any offer for cheaper tickets for the Preston game in the Christmas holiday. You would think with the recent results, positivity and hopefully a climb up the league we would gain more interest. If we can get a good result at Sunderland, surely the team deserve a sold out Hawthorns for the next home game. If we don't, does that say something about our fan base?

It probably says that some our fans that have been coming up here for years suddenly find themselves having to find the money to pay their mortgage hikes, or put fuel in their cars, heat their homes, feed their families.
I wouldn't get too judgemental if I were you
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

Blowee

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2022, 08:24:38 PM »
It probably says that some our fans that have been coming up here for years suddenly find themselves having to find the money to pay their mortgage hikes, or put fuel in their cars, heat their homes, feed their families.
Also it doesn't help with the train strikes which will effect travelling to the Rotherham match.

BigFrank20

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2022, 07:30:16 AM »
And don't even get me started on getting to the Hawthorns for an evening KO!
BoingBoing, a Baggie born and a Baggie I shall die (one day)

tegga

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2022, 04:22:29 PM »
I would not be judgemental about anyone in life, never, we are who we are. I was just saying how great it would be to see a sell out Hawthorns, and wondering if we had the fan base to get one.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2022, 05:17:21 PM by MarkW »