Author Topic: Tosin Adarabioyo (on loan from Manchester City)  (Read 38466 times)

17GD

• Reserve Baggie

Re: Tosin Adarabioyo (on loan from Manchester City)
« Reply #150 on: May 17, 2019, 11:58:12 AM »
He's on £52k per week?

Tosin is?

Please tell me I have misunderstood...

I may have misread that article, but I'm positive I read it somewhere. Wouldn't be the first time I've misread something lol. I thought wba were paying half of his wages as he was a loanee. Perhaps it was something in the wording that made me think it was 50/52.

gazberg

• WBA Manager

« Reply #151 on: May 17, 2019, 12:37:38 PM »
I'd have him back for another season if we are paying alf of 26k. Only to play CB or CDM preferrably.

WBAlbion123

• WBA Newbie

« Reply #152 on: May 17, 2019, 02:33:52 PM »
Don't rate whatsoever if you look at other clubs loaning centre halves from top Premier League clubs such as Tomori, Tuanzebe and Reece James they have been consistent performers for their team. Poor Scouting has got us a 'dud' in my opinion.

bradleysrocket

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #153 on: May 17, 2019, 03:38:37 PM »
Don't rate whatsoever if you look at other clubs loaning centre halves from top Premier League clubs such as Tomori, Tuanzebe and Reece James they have been consistent performers for their team. Poor Scouting has got us a 'dud' in my opinion.
in those examples they’ve been allowed extended runs in their natural position. Tosin has been played ineffectually out of position to such a degree that he couldn’t really win anyone over.

jonny

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #154 on: May 17, 2019, 04:08:19 PM »
Shame it took us so long to work out a position he looked comfortable in, against Villa he looked very composed in the CDM role.

WBAlbion123

• WBA Newbie

« Reply #155 on: May 20, 2019, 09:46:44 AM »
in those examples they’ve been allowed extended runs in their natural position. Tosin has been played ineffectually out of position to such a degree that he couldn’t really win anyone over.

Appreciate that but even when in his natural position I still felt he looked technically awkward. Tosin will be 22 around the start of next season can't see him ever getting anywhere near the Man City team and at this rate the Premier League for his sake I hope I'm proved wrong and best of luck to the lad in the future.

geoff

• WBA Coach

« Reply #156 on: May 20, 2019, 10:55:04 AM »
Thanks for your service Tosin & hears to a bright future. ;)

Mr Cynical

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #157 on: May 20, 2019, 10:59:14 AM »
I'd have him back.  Could nail down a place in the Championship and really improve with a years experience.  Needs realistic wage expectations though.

GREGMT

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #158 on: May 20, 2019, 06:37:27 PM »
Sign him and use his pace in central midfield especially if we lose Harper.  I’d test City with say £4m.

AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #159 on: May 20, 2019, 06:39:33 PM »
I'd have him back.  Could nail down a place in the Championship and really improve with a years experience.  Needs realistic wage expectations though.

Agree, he’s a young boy learning his trade and showing signs of promise. He’s not going to break into that Cite side anytime soon, so take a punt on him I say
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部

Beware of Speculation! = the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

CL3MO

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #160 on: May 20, 2019, 06:47:46 PM »
Although he’s played in a few different positions, I wouldn’t touch him. To say we’re hardly going to spend a penny, 4 million would be an absolute waste for a player who has often been a liability this season. He’s apparently on 50k odd a week at Citeh too!