West Brom Dot Com

Author Topic: Jake Livermore  (Read 52120 times)

Online Albionic

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie
Re: Jake Livermore
« Reply #775 on: January 05, 2018, 04:16:10 PM »
Common sense has prevailed..

Well some good news for a change ! well done the FA (for once)
Christened in rainbow, Grew up in Brummie, Lived in smethwick, Very likely die in halfords!

Offline liverbaggie

• Youth Baggie
« Reply #776 on: January 10, 2018, 03:23:20 PM »
I note that quite rightly Jake has not been charged for his croude infringement.
I wonder what happened to the scumbag,anyone know?

Offline WoysWunderful

• Youth Baggie
« Reply #777 on: January 10, 2018, 03:43:00 PM »
I note that quite rightly Jake has not been charged for his croude infringement.
I wonder what happened to the scumbag,anyone know?

Said at the time he'd been arrested and banned by west ham. dunno if its gone any further?

Online TheBrom

• Reserve Baggie
« Reply #778 on: January 10, 2018, 06:54:59 PM »
Said at the time he'd been arrested and banned by west ham. dunno if its gone any further?

The quotes from the FA say that they are satisfied with West Ham's dealing with the issue, saying they've identified and intend to ban the fan. It's confirmed that the idiot mentioned something about Jake's son.

Online TheBrom

• Reserve Baggie
« Reply #779 on: January 12, 2018, 03:27:15 PM »
West ham have confirmed that they've issued an indefinite ban to the supporter now.

Jake Livermore: West Ham ban fan over Jake Livermore altercation - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42667472

Online vrabbit

• Youth Baggie
« Reply #780 on: January 12, 2018, 09:57:25 PM »
I'm glad Jake was not punished, that being said his constant presence in the lineups is still baffling. He's not great at anything, he's pretty good on defensive duties but not as good as Yacob, and he doesn't offer much going forward. His greatest attribute is his ability to play a full game but that doesn't mean much if he doesn't contribute a whole lot when he's on the pitch. I believe he has played the most minutes in the PL for us this season after Hegazi and Foster.

It's time to give someone else a chance in midfield. Barry is almost as good defensively and offers better help to those in front of him. Krychowiak may have not shown the consistency I'd expected from him but even if he isn't in top form he hasn't been worse than Livermore and he's a better all-around player than Jake is. I'd go with either Barry or The Pole next to Yacob and leave Livermore as an option off the bench.