Author Topic: New Kit/ Sponsors  (Read 314832 times)

Atomic

• WBA Coach

Re: New Kit/ Sponsors
« Reply #925 on: July 20, 2018, 12:10:03 PM »
I know someone who works in the club shop and the letters and numbers have arrived for the away kit and they are white, which I presume rules out green & yellow??

If that's the case it's either black or red surely? I know the mother of the person who runs the club shop and I can't get a bloody thing out of them.  >:(

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #926 on: July 20, 2018, 12:10:56 PM »
I know someone who works in the club shop and the letters and numbers have arrived for the away kit and they are white, which I presume rules out green & yellow??

I thought the away kit was black?
yellow and green being the third strip?
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

baggie_1

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #927 on: July 20, 2018, 12:18:17 PM »
weve had white letters and numbers on green and yellow kits before.
AND ITS 5 FOR THE BAGGIES...BOING BOING TAKE THAT

adamw1109

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #928 on: July 20, 2018, 01:05:58 PM »

If that's the case it's either black or red surely? I know the mother of the person who runs the club shop and I can't get a bloody thing out of them.  >:(

I remember my cousin asking last year what colour the away kit was and the someone at the club shop said they don't see it themselves until they get them in stock when they are revealed.... maybe that is still the case and it's a top secret  ;D

Atomic

• WBA Coach

« Reply #929 on: July 20, 2018, 01:09:00 PM »
I remember my cousin asking last year what colour the away kit was and the someone at the club shop said they don't see it themselves until they get them in stock when they are revealed.... maybe that is still the case and it's a top secret  ;D

No it's bull. The mother told me "I will let you know if she will let me". She wouldn't. They know alright they are just treating it like national security which I think is pathetic. It's all our club after all.

adamw1109

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #930 on: July 20, 2018, 01:18:16 PM »

No it's bull. The mother told me "I will let you know if she will let me". She wouldn't. They know alright they are just treating it like national security which I think is pathetic. It's all our club after all.

Maybe she don't know herself so she can't tell her mother? No reason for til operators to know before anyone else... hardly confidential information it's just a fact that our club are very slow when it comes to announcements if you compare to other clubs. The club shop people aren't exactly in important meetings with the board so they won't know themselves til it's announced or they open the boxes with the kits in them.... I know the electrician who's just retired and even he said after working in the managers office, boardrooms etc... It's like getting blood out of a stone to find out info so I wouldn't take it to heart too much if I was you   :)

Atomic

• WBA Coach

« Reply #931 on: July 20, 2018, 01:23:58 PM »
Maybe she don't know herself so she can't tell her mother? No reason for til operators to know before anyone else... hardly confidential information it's just a fact that our club are very slow when it comes to announcements if you compare to other clubs. The club shop people aren't exactly in important meetings with the board so they won't know themselves til it's announced or they open the boxes with the kits in them.... I know the electrician who's just retired and even he said after working in the managers office, boardrooms etc... It's like getting blood out of a stone to find out info so I wouldn't take it to heart too much if I was you   :)

They know 100%. I know her mum very well if they didn't know she'd say so.

bradleysrocket

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #932 on: July 20, 2018, 01:36:40 PM »
as the away kit yes, I’m guessing the red letters would work on the green and yellow 3rd kit though.

NathWBA

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #933 on: July 20, 2018, 01:37:33 PM »

I can’t believe how offended you are getting about the club not revealing the colour of a kit, everyone is in the same boat, you keep calling the club childish and pathetic for not revealing it but in reality you’re acting like a petulant child not getting his own way. The club has operated this way for years, transfer targets are also kept secret, it’s been pointed out multiple times that it would be bad marketing telling everyone the kit colours in advance as people will decide to buy only one, if they release them in stages there’s more chance people will buy both, the club is a business at the end of the day. When do you ever see companies revealing the details of their products before launch?
The Lord's My Sheperd I'll Not Want
He Makes Me Down To Lie,
In Pastures Green,He Leadeth Me,
The Quiet Waters By.

The Joust

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #934 on: July 20, 2018, 01:43:12 PM »
Why is everyone so bothered ...? It's a bit cringe.

Atomic

• WBA Coach

« Reply #935 on: July 20, 2018, 01:45:32 PM »
I can’t believe how offended you are getting about the club not revealing the colour of a kit, everyone is in the same boat, you keep calling the club childish and pathetic for not revealing it but in reality you’re acting like a petulant child not getting his own way. The club has operated this way for years, transfer targets are also kept secret, it’s been pointed out multiple times that it would be bad marketing telling everyone the kit colours in advance as people will decide to buy only one, if they release them in stages there’s more chance people will buy both, the club is a business at the end of the day. When do you ever see companies revealing the details of their products before launch?
Its a football kit we are all Albion fans we have a right to know. The fans are the mainstay of the club. Lets all boycott buying them then you'll see how important we are the. its a joke

bradleysrocket

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #936 on: July 20, 2018, 01:48:54 PM »
We have a right to know. Probably the best line uttered in this forum EVER.

baggie_1

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #937 on: July 20, 2018, 01:55:59 PM »
Its a football kit we are all Albion fans we have a right to know. The fans are the mainstay of the club. Lets all boycott buying them then you'll see how important we are the. its a joke
chill! No doubt it will be revealed Monday. This weekend for one final push of the home shirt and the away will be available to buy next Friday 👍😉

leeiswba

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #938 on: July 20, 2018, 01:58:47 PM »

I suggest you read the first 4 words in your post about 8 times over and over then stop.

You may then realise what you are actually getting worked up about, I mean I remember when I was 13 and I would love to see the new kit and get excited but since then I don't think I have really been too bothered as long as the home one is navy blue and white thick striped.

phbaggies

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie

« Reply #939 on: July 20, 2018, 03:15:08 PM »

They know 100%. I know her mum very well if they didn't know she'd say so.
They know, they have to sign a disclaimer that they will not discuss or they will be fired if any links to them gets back. I was told about the letters and numbers as that wasn't in the disclaimer haha
12/02/12 - wo1ve5 #weshouldhavehadten

NathWBA

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #940 on: July 20, 2018, 03:38:39 PM »
I think that post proves the point about acting like a petulant child not getting your own way. Boycotting purchasing shirts because they haven’t told you the colour of it on demand, brilliant.
The Lord's My Sheperd I'll Not Want
He Makes Me Down To Lie,
In Pastures Green,He Leadeth Me,
The Quiet Waters By.

divinewind

• WBA Coach

« Reply #941 on: July 20, 2018, 11:29:55 PM »
Atomic makes a fair point. We all love the Albion, but the Albion take our love for granted.
A few months from now the shirt will be sold for a bit more than it's true value.

Who can forget the immortal lines of Eli Wallach in The Magnificent Seven?
"If God didn't want them sheared he would not have made them sheep."

Atomic

• WBA Coach

« Reply #942 on: July 21, 2018, 02:35:21 AM »
I think that post proves the point about acting like a petulant child not getting your own way. Boycotting purchasing shirts because they haven’t told you the colour of it on demand, brilliant.
You're taking my words too literally I don't really suggest we boycott them I'm just emphasizing my point.

mank baggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #943 on: July 22, 2018, 01:12:10 PM »
6xl for the more rounded fella but you'll still see blokes in a size to small verging on vacuum packed

PHILDEENEY

• WBA Newbie

« Reply #944 on: July 23, 2018, 08:41:33 AM »
Seems like puma have got a theme for classic kits,

PHILDEENEY

• WBA Newbie

« Reply #945 on: July 23, 2018, 08:45:34 AM »
Classic nineties Newcastle away top

baggie_1

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #946 on: July 23, 2018, 01:07:44 PM »
So the goalkeeper Home top is £55 ..... how can they price the keeper shirt more than the home shirt?

Albionic

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #947 on: July 23, 2018, 01:20:50 PM »
So the goalkeeper Home top is £55 ..... how can they price the keeper shirt more than the home shirt?

Supply and demand, we will need 3 for the club now, so that will leave less available for sale  :D ;D :D
the road to the summit has dips, keep the faith when navigating those dips !!
Albion Family !!!

marky

• Baby Baggie

« Reply #948 on: July 25, 2018, 12:01:54 PM »
well that 10 bet new sponsor across the back stripe has completely ruined our new kit for me. Glad i've already bought mine.

baggie_1

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #949 on: July 25, 2018, 12:10:07 PM »
well that 10 bet new sponsor across the back stripe has completely ruined our new kit for me. Glad i've already bought mine.
they won’t be on the shirts that are sold out of the club shop