Author Topic: 18 May 2015 Albion 3 Chelsea 0  (Read 78787 times)

Cornwallbaggie

• WBA Newbie

18 May 2015 Albion 3 Chelsea 0
« on: May 04, 2015, 02:14:07 AM »
Does anyone think Mourinho will be antagonistic and pick Izzy Brown to play against us?

geoff

• WBA Coach

Re: Chelsea
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 10:09:11 AM »
Who gives a fig.
Move on  ;)

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 10:13:59 AM »
He's got to play sometime I suppose, but again who cares
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

MarkW

• Administrator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2015, 03:57:07 PM »
We've got this weekend to see what Chelsea will do with their remaining fixtures. I could see Mourinho trying to crack 90 points.

He said if some of the next lot of youngsters don't come through into their first team then he will have failed. He didn't play any of them in Europe when they were safely through already. We shall see. But who really cares?
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

He/him

Black Country Pride

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2015, 04:02:08 PM »
My thoughts regarding Chelsea = zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. They can win as many trophies as they like in my view they count for jack (not that Roman, Jose or their fans care). In my mind they've still won less than we have. It is the equivalent of setting the chess computer to the easiest level and then expecting to be called a Grandmaster or playing Monopoly as the bank.

AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2015, 05:22:18 PM »
I wonder, when we play them, who will get over the half way line into opposition territory first and at what time into the game?

My vote goes to Albion 89th Minute!!  :D

Must be worth a lap of honour that  ;D
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部

Beware of Speculation! = the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

17GD

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2015, 07:02:05 PM »
I think some of their younger players will get some time on the field, which could mean we could take something from the game. Would love to take a point off Chelsea.

ronnie_allen

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2015, 07:23:13 PM »
My thoughts regarding Chelsea = zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. They can win as many trophies as they like in my view they count for jack (not that Roman, Jose or their fans care). In my mind they've still won less than we have. It is the equivalent of setting the chess computer to the easiest level and then expecting to be called a Grandmaster or playing Monopoly as the bank.

We;; we have recently become ultra Chelsea like, without the spark of a Hazard or Costa. Our success in virtually sealing survival has been on a strong organised defence, a large number of clean sheets and being a threat from set-pieces. Fair play to Chelsea for convincingly winning the League.

FLETCH

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2015, 08:02:01 AM »
izzy brown is to busy with his bromance with drobga to worry about playing
yea i have done your mom..........so what!

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2015, 08:09:07 AM »
cant make this game because of bloody TV, couldnt think of a worse game to put on the box.
Graeme Williams FA Cup captain of 68 will be gracing my seat
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties

AlbionFan

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2015, 08:58:20 AM »
Should Albion players line up as  a guard of honour for the Chelsea players before the game as a sign of respect for the new league champions?
赖国传, 滚出我们的俱乐部

Beware of Speculation! = the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

B_H_Baggie

• WBA Manager

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2015, 09:09:26 AM »
Should Albion players line up as  a guard of honour for the Chelsea players before the game as a sign of respect for the new league champions?

It may just be me but after the previous Mickey Mouse comments from their manager we should make it as hostile a night as possible so its a no from me.

Hull Baggie

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2015, 09:17:53 AM »

Only if they all wear mickey mouse ears and instead of clapping all do the w*nker sign.

Albionic

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2015, 09:20:48 AM »
Absolutely not !
Pay them respect after the game, but, definitely not before the game.
the road to the summit has dips, keep the faith when navigating those dips !!
Albion Family !!!

Black Country Pride

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2015, 09:23:04 AM »
We;; we have recently become ultra Chelsea like, without the spark of a Hazard or Costa. Our success in virtually sealing survival has been on a strong organised defence, a large number of clean sheets and being a threat from set-pieces. Fair play to Chelsea for convincingly winning the League.

I'm not saying they as a team don't deserve to win the league. They've got fantastic players and a superb manager (even if he is a tit). I also have nothing against defensive football - it is a results business. However, it all rings hollow when you consider how much money has been pumped into the club in the last 15 years. They sign up the best players, hoover up the promising youngsters who will never get a look in and represent all that is wrong with modern football. I also can't stand their fans. They tend to either be plastics (the great majority) or racist bastards - apologies to proper Chelsea fans but they seem to be dying / dead (?) breed.

seteefeet

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2015, 09:29:36 AM »
Brilliant analogy. Anyone can win with a loaded deck.
I can't remember ever caring less about who won the greed league. Mourinho is no genius, he's won the league at a cantor, yet spent the whole season moaning and slagging off anyone and anyone, while telling us how great he is.
Classless buffoon.

kc56wba

• WBA Coach

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2015, 09:47:23 AM »
More Plastics than Man Utd now.
IT'S MORE THAN A CLUB, IT'S OUR CULTURE

tommcneill

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2015, 09:48:11 AM »
Anyone can win with a loaded deck???

Hang on Hang on, how many teams in this league have a loaded deck? Only one can win!!

No analogies, no its like setting the chess level to easy what a load of rubbish that is....there are 6-7 clubs in this league who have the ability to go out and buy the players of their choice. Chelsea are one of the few who have actually started to play within FFP rules and power to them.

well done on a deserved league title.

its not just the winning thats important...its rubbing the losers face in it after that counts

stokelad84

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2015, 10:47:20 AM »

Definitely should. It's a great tradition that transcends rivalries on and off the pitch.

Fletcher can kick lumps out of them as soon as the the game starts!

OldburyWBA

• Administrator
  • WBA Chairman

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2015, 10:48:01 AM »

No, they have a game before we play them so it shouldn't even be considered and for me its a no anyhow.

Albionic

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2015, 10:52:24 AM »
Anyone can win with a loaded deck???

Hang on Hang on, how many teams in this league have a loaded deck? Only one can win!!

No analogies, no its like setting the chess level to easy what a load of rubbish that is....there are 6-7 clubs in this league who have the ability to go out and buy the players of their choice. Chelsea are one of the few who have actually started to play within FFP rules and power to them.

well done on a deserved league title.

Sorry, i don't agree, if any of Man C, Man U, Chelski win the league its buying it. Their competition is merely who can buy the best squad. The only management skill is in churning the players to keep motivation of the prima-donnas performing and of course pandering to the media with soundbites.

If its Liverpool, Arsenal, Spuds, Saints, there is a degree of building the squad which is required so slightly different, still the media love-in is required.

Any of the rest, well it ain't going to happen so its a moot point really.
the road to the summit has dips, keep the faith when navigating those dips !!
Albion Family !!!

kc56wba

• WBA Coach

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2015, 10:54:32 AM »
No why should we, respect comes from both clubs and have Chelsea shown us any respect with their managers remarks  towards us.
IT'S MORE THAN A CLUB, IT'S OUR CULTURE

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2015, 11:04:05 AM »

Definitely not.
We have a game to play.
Concentrate on the task in hand rather than blowing smoke up people's backsides.
Go straight into them, let them know they are in a game.
In short.......F(k 'em.

(If the players are of a mind then congratulations should come following the final whistle, and it should not be obligatory either).
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.

beechyboy90

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2015, 01:11:08 PM »

no we should come tearing out, sod the pre game hand shakes that kill 2 minutes for sky and all chant "Bring out the B*****ds" like the good old days and stick it up em
O Albion we love you

WBAinDEVON

• Site Donator
  • WBA Manager

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2015, 01:18:43 PM »
never in a million years
Born and Bred in Oak Road West Bromwich B71   Est in the swinging sixties