Author Topic: 14 Sept 2018 Birmingham City 1 Albion 1  (Read 73032 times)

skyclad99

• Senior Baggie

Re: After Match Debate
« Reply #525 on: September 17, 2018, 12:51:44 PM »
Oh for the days when we lined up 4-4-2 but the players had enough nous to sort "stuff" out on the pitch.  I can clearly remember John Wile re-organising us when necessary, Superbob used to martial the forward unit pretty well as I remember.

3-4-1-2 / 3-4-2-1  the basic should be "I'm in trouble here,help me" or I can win this on my own go and help someone else. Simplistic I know but surely still has its place.

Just being plain ridiculous here Albionic, how dare you suggest a form of responsibility and leadership on the pitch....... ;D
MAGA!

Mister AT

• Senior Baggie

Re: After Match Debate
« Reply #526 on: September 17, 2018, 01:51:06 PM »
The blues game reminded me so much of the Forest away game, they were the better team for large parts, didn't really create anything too threatening, then near the end we look most likely to win the game. (If I remember correctly, Barnes hit the bar that game too?).

I think we will need to tweak our game plans away from home a little and be abit more forceful in our attacking and build up.

The back 3 choosing to play out at every opportunity is going to put me in an early grave.

TheBrom

• Senior Baggie

Sky Match Highlights
« Reply #527 on: September 23, 2018, 10:09:51 AM »
Again, apologies for the delay.

Highlights here: https://vimeo.com/291341245