Author Topic: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves  (Read 2084277 times)

BlackCountryPride68

• Junior Baggie

Re: Dingle watch - Anything Wolves
« Reply #7950 on: March 16, 2024, 02:31:08 PM »
The mouth-breathers can always be relied upon for comedy.  :P

BaggieBoy04

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7951 on: March 16, 2024, 02:40:14 PM »
Hahahahahaha I got to take a  look on Molienux Mix see what that is like forever in our shadow Bye Bye dingles
Albion Pride Of The Black Country

Tony Goddens Gloves

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #7952 on: March 16, 2024, 02:52:46 PM »
Fantastic result lol

BaggieBoy04

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7953 on: March 16, 2024, 03:53:03 PM »
Molienux Mix is in Meltdown lol

gazberg

• WBA Manager

« Reply #7954 on: March 16, 2024, 03:57:12 PM »
Molienux Mix is in Meltdown lol

Proper entitled bunch aint they. Only thanks to Fosuns hundreds of millions they are PL. Getting as bad as Villa fans.

BalisPen

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7955 on: March 16, 2024, 05:41:48 PM »
That is unbelievably embarrassing for the dings.

I watched this screw up prior to our game.

I nearly left when they went 2 1 up, but given the chances cov created all game I decided to stick with it.

When cov to 2 2 I was annoyed I'd miss the extra time and pens,  but when cov got the winner I went mental

So mental that I thought Bristol City would give me instant karma by beating us.

Chap we sit by said he knew some dings who had already booked their hotels for the semi.

Hopefully, the cup run will be a distraction for cov and they fall away in their po Chase.
Don't just love football.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 01:47:58 PM by BalisPen »

iwastherein68

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7956 on: March 17, 2024, 06:41:53 AM »
Pre-match in the Sportsman yesterday was superb. I have never seen scenes like that watching a game that did not feature the Baggies. The group of Indian people sat close to the big screen enjoying a feast in the kitchen area didn't have a clue what was going on and just looked on in amazement.
The room went from virtual silence when the Dings went 2-1, to joyous when Cov equalised, to mass hysteria when the winner went in. Bloody fantastic.
Gary Megson - True Legend - Restorer of pride

BaggieBoy04

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7957 on: March 17, 2024, 02:16:35 PM »
Pre-match in the Sportsman yesterday was superb. I have never seen scenes like that watching a game that did not feature the Baggies. The group of Indian people sat close to the big screen enjoying a feast in the kitchen area didn't have a clue what was going on and just looked on in amazement.
The room went from virtual silence when the Dings went 2-1, to joyous when Cov equalised, to mass hysteria when the winner went in. Bloody fantastic.
AJ said the Hospitality areas at the ground were loving it he was delighted with it to. A baggies fan and a Bristol Rovers fan so both his rivals lost although he would prefer to beat the Dingles over Bristol City obviously

zippyandbungle

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7958 on: March 18, 2024, 09:24:53 PM »
Villa vs  spurs last week
Villa vs Man U at Christmas 😃

In all seriousness I think we let rivalry with the dingles get in the way of the bigger picture …
1) I hate Villa…seriously dislike wolves ,I’d have the dingles win the fa cup if the vile were relegated
2) be aware of cov …now they are through if they make the play off final it’ll be 3 visits to Wembley under Robbins in 12 months …so players very comfortable with the occasion…not sure many of ours have ?
3) if cov make both finals then point 2 but 4 visits in a year AND the play off final gets moved to accommodate ..

I’d rather the dingles win personally and let’s be clear whilst they took their goals well…Mowatt has got off bloody lightly with that pathetic corner ??
If youre going to get told off, get told off for doing something not for doing nothing..

BaggieBoy04

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #7959 on: March 18, 2024, 10:32:12 PM »
Villa vs  spurs last week
Villa vs Man U at Christmas 😃

In all seriousness I think we let rivalry with the dingles get in the way of the bigger picture …
1) I hate Villa…seriously dislike wolves ,I’d have the dingles win the fa cup if the vile were relegated
2) be aware of cov …now they are through if they make the play off final it’ll be 3 visits to Wembley under Robbins in 12 months …so players very comfortable with the occasion…not sure many of ours have ?
3) if cov make both finals then point 2 but 4 visits in a year AND the play off final gets moved to accommodate ..

I’d rather the dingles win personally and let’s be clear whilst they took their goals well…Mowatt has got off bloody lightly with that pathetic corner ??
Knowing us we would have lost to Brighton our bogey team

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7960 on: March 19, 2024, 07:35:04 AM »

It was very entertaining watching them implode at the Island Inn. In truth Coventry should have had that game wrapped up long before the end but then the agony wouldn't have been so bad for the Wolves supporters as they'd have had time to mentally prepare themselves.

As it was that must have been utterly gutting for them. Raised a very big smile for me especially in the light of Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now Dawson's comments after our game with them but if that had been the Vile losing in such circumstances the roof would have come off at our table.
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.

zippyandbungle

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7961 on: March 19, 2024, 07:30:55 PM »
It was very entertaining watching them implode at the Island Inn. In truth Coventry should have had that game wrapped up long before the end but then the agony wouldn't have been so bad for the Wolves supporters as they'd have had time to mentally prepare themselves.

As it was that must have been utterly gutting for them. Raised a very big smile for me especially in the light of Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now Dawson's comments after our game with them but if that had been the Vile losing in such circumstances the roof would have come off at our table.
When Swansea knocked them out the cup after they had already sold tickets for the next match 😂😂😂
If youre going to get told off, get told off for doing something not for doing nothing..

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7962 on: March 19, 2024, 11:17:45 PM »
When Swansea knocked them out the cup after they had already sold tickets for the next match 😂😂😂

And who can forget the Villa advertising coach tickets for Wembley prior to a certain game against Bradford  ;D ?
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.

Albionic

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #7963 on: March 22, 2024, 11:06:10 AM »
on the subject of which, the price of hotels in London, play off finals day  :o
the road to the summit has dips, keep the faith when navigating those dips !!
Albion Family !!!

phbaggies

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie

« Reply #7964 on: March 22, 2024, 11:11:53 AM »
on the subject of which, the price of hotels in London, play off finals day  :o
School boy error leaving it until last minute! I always book one for that date on free cancellation months in advance, and cancel when its clear we are missing out! :)
12/02/12 - wo1ve5 #weshouldhavehadten

Albionic

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #7965 on: March 22, 2024, 12:06:37 PM »
School boy error leaving it until last minute! I always book one for that date on free cancellation months in advance, and cancel when its clear we are missing out! :)
Last minute ?
Albion Family !!!

phbaggies

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie

« Reply #7966 on: March 22, 2024, 12:14:30 PM »
Yes, Leeds, Southampton, Ipswich and even Leicester fans will have all done the same by now as they are 'guaranteed' the play offs. Many Albion fans too, which doesnt then leave a lot of rooms at a cheaper rate

Albionic

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #7967 on: March 22, 2024, 12:17:33 PM »
Yes, Leeds, Southampton, Ipswich and even Leicester fans will have all done the same by now as they are 'guaranteed' the play offs. Many Albion fans too, which doesnt then leave a lot of rooms at a cheaper rate

well there are going to be a lot of cancellations around then, might wait until last minute.
Albion Family !!!

phbaggies

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie

« Reply #7968 on: March 22, 2024, 12:19:29 PM »
well there are going to be a lot of cancellations around then, might wait until last minute.
You can have mine if we dont make it!  ;D ;D

Albionic

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #7969 on: March 22, 2024, 12:21:15 PM »
You can have mine if we dont make it!  ;D ;D

cheers matey, much obliged  ::)
Albion Family !!!