112 (59.3%)
No
43 (22.8%)
Only if reduced
6 (3.2%)
Undecided
28 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 189

Author Topic: Season Tickets 18/19  (Read 40692 times)

ashdoy

• Youth Baggie

Season Tickets 18/19
« on: April 06, 2018, 08:46:36 PM »
On another note, does anyone “in the know” have any idea when ours will be announced?

Have noted this week a number of clubs announcing their early bird deals so was curious as to when ours would be done.

TheJacko2000

• WBA Manager

Re: Season Tickets 18/19
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 08:50:20 PM »
I'd guess they'll be subject to a freeze.
Proud to be a Baggie. BOING BOING.

BaggieBoy04

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 09:19:26 PM »
Undecided as if I want one or not
Albion Pride Of The Black Country

Tony Goddens Gloves

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 10:05:31 PM »
Undecided as if I want one or not

Me too. Depends on what happens re manager etc

albion59

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2018, 12:03:01 AM »
Of course i will be getting mine, no matter who is Manager what league we are in i will be there always have always will! Also I will be 60 next year and will get my half price s/t after the money i have spent over the last 50 odd years i ain't missing out on that!

Signor_Maresca

• Site Donator
  • Senior Baggie

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2018, 01:11:33 AM »
As long as I can afford it I'll always renew.
"This crack is really moreish."

albionden

• WBA Newbie

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2018, 02:06:52 AM »
 I work shifts and the prospect of arranging shift swaps means its a NO from me.

Also it sticks in my craw the thought of contributing wages ( however little that may be ) to the overpaid , underperforming , mercenaries in todays game.

The game is lost to me now , I stopped subscribing to sky a while back purely because I'm sick of ex players milking a living , over hyping games and waffling on ,and on , and on , just talking rubbish.

plus watching the antics of some of these snowflake players , goin down "squailling like babbies " trying to con referees just angers me beyond belief..

I shall probably still go and have a pre match beer with the lads but then go off and do something else.

kc56wba

• WBA Coach

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2018, 03:14:25 AM »
Yes of course I will have one, have been going for over 50 years and am not going to stop now cause of a rubbish season.
IT'S MORE THAN A CLUB, IT'S OUR CULTURE

tuamigos

• WBA Manager

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2018, 04:40:17 AM »
Yep,I'll be getting mine, even though our owners have no real affinity with the fans and sometimes I feel like that they are just abusing the fact that we were here before they got here and will be here long after they've gone.

Price wise I think they'll leave the cost of the tickets as they are, there will be more games so in real terms match day tickets will be reduced inprice
My old man always said 'You can't educate pork!'

Standaman

• WBA Coach

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2018, 06:41:44 AM »
I always have said that I would be there regardless of which division we were in but I would not have renewed if Pulis was in charge, I am entirely good to my word. 
Standaman - Born to be a Baggie.

iwastherein68

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2018, 09:40:46 AM »
Yes my 50th, so I am hoping to have cause for celebration
Gary Megson - True Legend - Restorer of pride

Blowee

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2018, 10:03:14 AM »
I work shifts and the prospect of arranging shift swaps means its a NO from me.

Also it sticks in my craw the thought of contributing wages ( however little that may be ) to the overpaid , underperforming , mercenaries in todays game.

The game is lost to me now , I stopped subscribing to sky a while back purely because I'm sick of ex players milking a living , over hyping games and waffling on ,and on , and on , just talking rubbish.

plus watching the antics of some of these snowflake players , goin down "squailling like babbies " trying to con referees just angers me beyond belief..

I shall probably still go and have a pre match beer with the lads but then go off and do something else.
I have felt similar to this for a while now. I was a season ticket holder and traveled to watch them for years. I go occasional now but always look for results first and still get nervous for them on match days. I watch Stourbridge far more often these days. I'm on holiday in Devon this week and going to watch Barnstaple play Didcot today but I'll be hoping to watch MOTD tonight and see Big Dave with a smile on his face before and after the game. I will go to matches next season but there'll be no season ticket for the foreseeable for me.

Norfolk Baggie

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2018, 11:36:23 AM »
Thought I had heard that the club were "looking at ticket prices" which I had taken as a reduction coming our way.  Certainly cannot see them rising given we will be in the championship next season.

BB74

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2018, 11:39:17 AM »
I think they will freeze the cost and say it’s effectively (which it is) a cut given the amount of home games in the Championship.

ashdoy

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2018, 11:45:55 AM »
I think they will freeze the cost and say it’s effectively (which it is) a cut given the amount of home games in the Championship.

I did think though given the "we need the disillusioned fans back on side" kind of quotes that we've heard that they'd reduce them.

I think they'd run the risk of losing 1000's of season ticket holders even if they froze the prices.

May be hoping for too much but i can see £50 coming off the prices

east-stand-nick

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2018, 12:08:37 PM »
I hope they knock the memberships back down to a fiver again. Be interesting to know how much sales took a hit after they tripled the price.

skyclad99

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2018, 12:45:40 PM »
Voted 'undecided' as I want a positive indication from the club as to which direction we are going first.....

If someone akin to Mad Mick gets the gig then out comes the fishing tackle......
MAGA!

Hull Baggie

• Global Moderator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2018, 11:27:26 AM »
I'll be renewing both home and away.
Dexy : LiamTheBaggie : MarkW : OldburyWBA
Adder : Hull Baggie : lewisant : Political Cake : tommcneill

BigFrank20

• Reserve Baggie

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2018, 01:30:23 PM »
I assume nothing will be decided or announced until our eventual fate is sealed but as I have been 'off the grid' for a few weeks I wondered if there have been any hints or indicators yet?

More games per season would probably cover keeping prices the same or a slight reduction but as I have said elsewhere I really intend to hang on as long as possible to see who we appoint as next manager.

But then in the next breath I have to admit there is a 99.9% probability I will sign up for my well priced concession ST in my lovely seat in the Smethwick no matter who it is as its the club I support not the manager  :D (though the club have tried my patience severely recently)
BoingBoing, a Baggie born and a Baggie I shall die (one day)

Albionic

• Site Donator
  • WBA Coach

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2018, 03:57:24 PM »
Not for me, but, will be doing a few more games this season as we have Norwich / Ipswich / London / east mids / Hull in range now plus a few home games of course.  Shame I'll miss out on Burton, never been there.
the road to the summit has dips, keep the faith when navigating those dips !!
Albion Family !!!

Fritzl Palace

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2018, 04:56:41 PM »
I'll renew, will always be there through thick and thin...unless they ever rehire Pulis

SmethDan

• WBA Coach

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2018, 05:14:49 PM »
These boards are occasionally perused by members of staff from the club. With that in mind, they can mind their own business. And while they're minding their own business they can check the ticket office for my ticket to Newcastle away. Which I ordered and paid for on March 29th! Strangely enough, my tickets for Palace away arrived yesterday.

So for any ticket office staff reading this post, back to work and get your fingers out  >:( .
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.

kc56wba

• WBA Coach

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2018, 11:06:59 PM »
These boards are occasionally perused by members of staff from the club. With that in mind, they can mind their own business. And while they're minding their own business they can check the ticket office for my ticket to Newcastle away. Which I ordered and paid for on March 29th! Strangely enough, my tickets for Palace away arrived yesterday.

So for any ticket office staff reading this post, back to work and get your fingers out  >:( .

Add the same trouble with an extra ticket I ordered  for the Liverpool game 3 times I asked what had happenedd to the ticket and it finally came yesterday. 
IT'S MORE THAN A CLUB, IT'S OUR CULTURE

Fritzl Palace

• Senior Baggie

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2018, 10:11:02 AM »
Did the statement by Jenkins yesterday confirm an announcement due on the season tickets today?

What do we reckon, price hike thanks to our recent upturn in form?  ;D

keithowba86

• Youth Baggie

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2018, 10:36:27 AM »
i reckon announcement at 11am